Dangers of Heavy Metals to HealthDetoxmetals
Heavy metal toxicity can cause chronic illnesses, mood disorders, hallucinations, and even death. Heavy metals first enter the bloodstream, then travel throughout the body and penetrate the cells of various tissues and organs where they can be stored for years. This article Dangers of Heavy Metals to Health will discuss the negative effects of heavy metals on human health, the manifestations of heavy metal contamination and how to prevent and eliminate using a natural toxic metal detox supplement.
What are Heavy Metals?
Heavy metals are metals having a specific gravity of greater than 5 g/cm3. There are other metals that are essential for the body such as manganese, chromium, zinc and others, but even these can become toxic in large amounts. In in small or trace amounts they are essential for the production of enzymes and hormones and are required for the balanced metabolic functioning of cells.
On the other hand, heavy metals are generally toxic to the environment and to living organisms and cause the cells to lose their proper metabolic functioning, therefore resulting in a number of different symptoms and health problems.
Heavy metals include aluminium, arsenic, beryllium, cadmium, lead, mercury, nickel, thallium tin and uranium. All these can grossly disrupt the proper functioning of cells and organs, even in small dosages over time as they accumulate in the body. They are also antagonistic to many other essential metals and minerals and prevent their bioavailability to the body.
Why are Heavy Metals so Harmful?
Heavy metals are often found in nature. They enter the body through the air that we breathe, as well as from various water and food sources, but also from industries, amalgam fillings in teeth which contain 50% mercury and other sources. It can be categorically stated that it is near impossible to prevent any heavy metals from entering our bodies – they are ubiquitous.
Heavy metal toxicity can result in damage or loss of central and mental nerve function leading to chronic neurological diseases, as well as disturbing the functioning of vital organs such as the liver, heart, endocrine glands and kidneys – cadmium can cause high blood pressure and disturbed kidney function. Mercury is a well-known neurotoxin attacking the brain and other parts of the nervous system.
Prolonged exposure to heavy metals can lead to physical, muscular and neurodegenerative degeneration. When the poisoning becomes severe, symptoms are similar to Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s disease and multiple sclerosis. Because these symptoms are like aging-related illnesses (such as memory loss and fatigue), many people do not realize that their bodies are suffering from heavy metal poisoning. The heavy metals, however, can cause the mitochondria in the cell nucleus to produce far less ATP (energy packages) than would normally be produced.
The body in its innate wisdom will try to store toxic metals in living tissues outside the body initially, as keeping them in circulation will cause a tremendous amount of free radical damage to different organs and tissues. The first storage sites will be in the hair and the nails, which are living tissues outside the body which cause the least harm. When these storage sites are full, then they will be stored in the bones, teeth, brain, liver, kidneys and fatty tissues.
A variety of toxic metals will also imbalance the functioning of the immune system resulting in more infections, allergies and other immune-related symptoms. Given that toxic metals can also circulate to the brain, upsetting the proper functioning of neurotransmitter substances, they can also cause depression, unexplained anxiety, ADHD, hyperactivity and other psychological problems.
Where Can We Find Heavy Metals?
Mercury is ubiquitous and omnipresent – it is found in many fish and seafoods, in industries, in amalgam fillings and from crematoriums – burning corpses in furnaces with amalgam fillings intact. Most people in the world, of all age groups, have at least a small amount of mercury in their bodies – most have enough to cause a variety of symptoms.
Some factors that can cause heavy metal toxicity include:
- Exposure to environmental pollutants such as traffic fumes, air pollution, tobacco smoke, radiation, and so on.
- Amalgam tooth fillings (these contain 50% mercury which is slowly released into the body).
- Toxic food: many large fish such as tuna, swordfish, shark as well as farmed fish-eating bone meal from large fish contain high levels of mercury. These fish should be avoided in favour of smaller fish from the open seas. Many rice products have been found to contain arsenic.
- Drinking water could contain small amounts of toxic metals such as aluminum, which is accumulative.
- Household products – such as adhesives, air filters, cosmetics, fabric softeners, polishes, and talcum powder can all contain heavy metals.
- Certain types of chocolate, canned food, toothpaste, old paint, pesticides, ceramics, and welding tubes can be laden with lead and other toxic metals.
- Other household items – such as antiperspirants, baking powders, some milk formulas, plastic toys, antacids, aluminum foil, some metal pots and pans, Stainless steel cutlery, coins, and so many more.
Signs and Symptoms of Heavy Metal Poisoning
There are many signs and symptoms that appear when the levels of toxic metal rise in the body over time – many of these will not be correlated to heavy metal toxicity – but many can be eliminated by using a natural heavy metal detox product such as HMD™ (Heavy Metal Detox).
Here are some of the most frequent signs and symptoms that can develop as heavy metals accumulate in the body:
- Frequent fatigue, anemia
- Lethargy, concentrating problem, and poor memory, insomnia
- Depression and anxiety
- Impaired control of limbs, hearing, speech, vision, and gait
- Slow recovery from exercise and weakness
- Muscle and joint pain
- Skin irritation
- Digestive problems such as irritable bowel syndrome (IBS);
- Autoimmune diseases
- Neurological disorders
- Increased risk of heart attack.
How to Prevent and Detoxify Heavy Metal from the Body
There are a number of natural products that can be used for getting rid of toxic metals from the body. Let’s looks at the products and other aids that can help you eliminate toxic metals naturally:
- Taking a Natural Heavy Metal Detox Supplement
HMD™ is a natural heavy metal detox supplement that is designed to chelate toxic metals from inside the cells. It has been scientifically tested with 350 people and found to chelate a number of toxic metals such as arsenic, antimony, cadmium, lead, nickel, mercury, uranium and more. It is a true natural toxic metal detox supplement.
The HMD™ is best combined with a couple of other products that will help the elimination of the toxic metals from the body. We recommend the HMD™ ULTIMATE DETOX PACK which contains the following products:
- HMD™ – Heavy Metal Detox is an “intracellular chelator” that pulls toxic metals from inside the cells.
- HMD™ LAVAGE is a mixture of different herbs that helps the detoxification organs such as the liver, kidneys and lymphatic system. These could be considered as the “drains” of the body, which therefore helps in the elimination of toxic metals from the body.
- HMD™ CHLORELLA is a non-toxic, organic Chlorella that helps to mop-up toxic metals from outside the cell – in the gut and the mesenchyme or matrix (the space outside the cells).
It is highly recommended that these 3 products be taken together for optimal detoxification. The dosage guidelines are provided online.
Besides, many other wellness products that improve your health dramatically you can find on Detoxmetals.com. Despite their high-quality supplements, customers can easily seek and use tons of Detoxmetals.com discount codes and hot deals on CouponUpto. Your shopping experience will be more pleasant than ever when getting huge price reductions thanks to those offers. Moreover, on CouponUpto, a wide collection of saving tips, smart spending ways, and the latest information on sales campaigns are waiting for consumers to explore.
Drinking plenty of good quality water is essential during the heavy metal detox process. It is best to use filtered water from a reverse osmosis filter or similar.