Dr. George John Georgiou – HMD™ Inventor, Holistic Health Practitioner, Author and Metal Detox Expert
Dr. George Georgiou is a world-leading expert in the field of natural, holistic medicine. Years of education, a never-ending thirst for knowledge and a passion for research have made him the renowned practitioner he is today. He has written 23 books, published numerous papers and has been a principal investigator for the World Health Organization (WHO) in studies on AIDS and Drug Use, as well as other research. He cares deeply about helping people and has set up the Da Vinci Natural Health Centre in Larnaca, Cyprus, which specialises in many aspects of Holistic Medicine such as naturopathy and herbal medicine amongst others.
In 2002 Dr. Georgiou was approached by a metal foundry to research and develop a natural detoxifier for its workforce. After 3 years of intensive research, Dr. Georgiou discovered the ‘magic formula’ that was effective in eliminating all the heavy metals tested for. HMD™, a natural chelator of toxic metals was born.
More information on Dr. Georgiou:
Dr. George John Georgiou, born 14th December 1956 has spent many years educating himself on the subject of health and medicine.
He holds a variety of degrees:
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Biology & Psychology from Oxford Brook’s University (Oxford, England)
- Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Clinical Psychology from the University of Surrey (Guildford, England)
- Doctorate (PhD) in Clinical Sexology from The Institute of Advanced Study of Human Sexuality (San Francisco, USA)
- Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine (N.D) from the School of Integrative and Complementary Medicine, University of America, USA
- Doctor of Science (D.Sc.) in Alternative Medicine from the International Open University of Alternative Medicine
He also holds various further diplomas in the field of Natural Medicine such as:
- Diploma in Clinical Nutrition (Dip.ION) from the Institute of Optimum Nutrition
- Diplomas in Naturopathy, Medical Herbalism (M.H.) and Iridology (R.Ir.,MRNI) from the Holistic Health College (London, UK)
- Diploma in Electronic Impulse Therapy (Dip.E.I.Th) from the Euro College of Complementary Medicine (UK)
- Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine (DIHom.) from the British Institute of Homeopathy [Middlesex, England]
- Diploma in Su Jok Acupuncture (Su Jok Academy, Kazakhstan).
In addition he has lectured to Masters students in Psychology at an external campus for Indiana University (USA). Wearing other hats, he has also been an Aviation Consultant/Human Factors (Aeronautical Medicine) and Crew Resource Management Program Developer and Facilitator Trainer (Crew safety) for a number of years to Cyprus Airways and Euro Cypria Airlines, given that he is also a keen Private Pilot himself.
Dr. Georgiou has summarized his clinical work and research in his book ‘Curing the Incurable with Holistic Medicine‘. This 600-page eBook contains valuable information on the development and treatment of disease, and shows how even chronic ‘incurable’ illnesses can be cured using holistic principles. A useful handbook for Natural Practitioners, with over 750 scientific references. It also includes detoxification tips for the layperson, regarding optimal nutrition and detox cleanses; along with many other related therapies and insights.
He is also the author of 23 books on Holistic Medicine and other related topics.
He is a Member of the following Associations/Institutes:
· Chartered Psychologist, UK, BPS (C.Psychol)
Dr. George J Georgiou, Ph.D., D.Sc (AM)., N.D., M.Sc., B.Sc., C. Psychol., AFBPsS., C.Biol.,MRSB., RMS., FAACS., ABS., ACS., DipION., M.H., AMH., GCRN., MRNI., FBIH.,ESLM.,BSIO.,ACCT.,ICM.,
Dr. Georgiou is married to Maria, a Psychotherapist/Lecturer and has 4 children aged between 19 and 31 years. His hobbies and interests include flying a private plane, classic antique motorbike and car restoration, running an organic farm, beekeeper, antique furniture restoration, horology, web master, travelling and a family life.
Please note that Dr. Georgiou is not a medically qualified doctor but a Holistic Therapist qualified in many natural healing modalities.