NATURAL HEAVY METAL DETOX DIET19th April 2022 2022-07-25 21:08
NATURAL HEAVY METAL DETOX DIET
NATURAL HEAVY METAL DETOX DIET
Everyday we are exposed to so many toxic heavy metals through the air, water supply and food pollution.
The growing body of scientific literature on heavy metals suggests these toxic compounds may be implicated in many chronic diseases including cancers, cardiovascular diseases, neurodegenerative disorders, chronic fatigue syndrome, autoimmune diseases, fibromyalgia and many more.
You can support the body from start cleansing and eliminating heavy metals and other chemicals from the body by incorporate a natural heavy metal detox diet!
We have some recommendations for foods that you can consume during the heavy metal detox protocols.
- Leafy Green Vegetables – use any type of fresh vegetables, like kale, swiss chard, dandelion greens, mustard greens, spinach, lettuce, wild sorrel, chicory, fennel, caper bush in any combination. Use organic vegetables when available and include bean sprouts when in season. Salad dressings should be kept simple – a little virgin olive oil with fresh lemon or lime juice, or cider vinegar. Add plenty of fresh onion and garlic – these are very detoxifying! Greens leaves are some of the most powerful heavy metal detox foods because are rich in vitamin C, which act as an antioxidant and can reduce the damage caused by heavy metal toxicity.
- Steamed Vegetables – eat any variety you like, including broccoli, cauliflower, Brussel sprouts, potatoes, beetroot, carrots, etc. Steam as opposed to boil, and eat with a little herbal salt, lemon and a little virgin olive oil, with plenty of garlic. You may also have jacket potatoes with a little olive oil, garlic and parsley dressing.
- Vegetable Juices – drink a minimum of 1-3 per day and try to include one cocktail comprising one-third of a glass of raw green juice (spinach, parsley, cabbage and any other green vegetables), topped up with carrot juice. There is no limit to the amount of fresh vegetable juices that you may drink in a day.
- Fresh Fruit and Fruit salad – choose the fruit of your choice (preferably organic) and eat as much as you like, whenever you like. You could begin the day with 2-3 pieces of fruit, which are gentle on the digestive system. Make a tasty fruit salad.
- Herbs and Spices – Basil, Oregano, parsley, rosemary, thyme, ginger, turmeric, cinnamon, chamomile, mint, cilantro, echinacea, hibiscus are anti-inflammatory and antioxidants herbs that can be used in fresh vegetable juices, in herbal teas and in the salad or cooking.
- Flaxseeds and Chia seeds – they contain omega 3 fatty acids and fiber which are anti-inflammatories that can help with the detoxification of the colon and the whole system.
- Bone Broth – it can help you to keep hydrated, provides important minerals and supports liver health by providing glutathione.
- Cysteine rich foods – cysteine rich foods such as organic meat products, fresh fish, lentils, oatmeal, eggs, low fat yogurt, sunflower seeds and cheese can combat the toxicity of heavy metals by neutralize free radicals, reducing oxidative stress and down regulating transcription factors that promote inflammation.
Heavy metal detox foods to eat include:
- coriander or cilantro
- garlic, onion, leak
- all types of berries
- citrus fruits
- barley grass juice powder
- green tea
It is therefore very important that we help ourselves and our families to eliminate heavy metals naturally using a proven toxic metal formulations such as HMD™.
Natural heavy metal detox using HMD™ – designed for eliminating heavy metals naturally!
HMD™ is a Heavy Metal Detox formulation for removing heavy metals from body!
Try a Heavy Metal Detox Smoothie regularly to maintain optimal health and well-being!